Course "Fixtures, Software and Specifications for Vibration"
ABtronix B.V. will organise the 1-day course "Fixtures, Software and Specifications for Vibration" each year in October. This course aims to give more insight knowledge to the attendees in:
* developing and modelling fixtures and working with fixtures
* the pro's and con's of fixtures
* explanation of matters like cross axial stiffness, over-turning moment and centre of gravitation (CoG)
* detailed information of accelerometers and how to use them correctly
* the sense and non-sense about specifications
* dealing with different kind of tests: sine - random - classical shock - resonance search track & dwell (RSTD - sine on random (SoR) - random on random (RoR) - shock response spectrum (SRS)
* reading a theoretical test and the practical use of it
This course is meant for persons:
* who has attended the course "Introduction to Vibration" and want to extend their knowledge
* who develop fixtures
* who meet problems while testing with shakers
The attendees are kindly invited to bring along their fixtures, about which they want to know more in detail and why they may be wrong.