|May 21 - 23, 2019
Automotive Testing Expo Europe
The world’s largest full vehicle and component testing and validation technologies and services show!
If you need to reduce development time, increase quality and decrease product failures, you need to attend Automotive Testing Expo! The event is the world's largest vehicle and component testing and validation technology and services exhibition, featuring more than 400 exhibitors and attracting over 9,000 attendees.
Visitors can expect to see the latest in ADAS testing, NVH measurement tools, test rigs, simulation packages, durability testing technologies, crash testing know-how, dynamometers, emission measurement systems and dynamic assessment tools, as well as countless service providers such as proving grounds and test facilities.
The path to reduced product development cycles, more efficiency and better durability starts at Automotive Testing Expo Europe!
Halle 8 + 10, Messe
|June 3 - 6, 2019
CBM Conference Europe
The CBM Conference is Europe’s largest and only conference dedicated to condition monitoring professionals. The conference covers a broad cross-section of topics in the industry, including:
- Vibration analysis: the method of detecting subtle changes in vibrations that occur when machines suffer from a wide range of faults
- Infrared thermography: a thermal imaging technology used to detect electrical process and manufacturing faults
- Wear debris analysis: a method of detecting metal wear particles and other contaminants in oil samples
- Motor testing: a method of using motor current measurements to detect faults in the supply voltage
- Ultrasound: listening to frequencies above our range of hearing to detect friction, turbulence and impact within machines
- Lubrication: the key to long life of machine parts
- Condition monitoring: ensuring correct condition to extend lifespan
- Alignment and balance: ensuring centrifugal forces are kept to a minimum to decrease strain and improve reliability.
Crowne Plaza Antwerp Belgium
|August 6 - 7, 2019
International Conference on Automotive Noise and Vibration Control aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Automotive Noise and Vibration Control. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Automotive Noise and Vibration Control.