The J1939 Stack allows the fast and straight-forward development of J1939 applications.
A comfortable API allows the easy analysis of received data. The SAE J1939 Stack is equipped with a defined driver interface for the easy adaption of different CPUs. A great number of hardware adaptions are available at emtas.
To avoid a waste of resources the SAE J1939 Stack is to a large extend configurable and scalable.
To guarantee a quick start using the J1939 Stack a number of example projects and a user manual are part of the delivery. Also a reference manual that explains the use of functionalities and function parameters is included.
The unique J1939 DeviceDesigner is a tool to manage all PNGs and SPNs in a device easily and to generate code for the J1939 stack.
The Import of PGN definitions avoids repetitive and error-prone work.
Scope of delivery/Licensing
- J1939 protocol source code (ANSI-C compatible)
- driver adaption for CPU
- ready to run example applications
- User and Reference Manual as PDF file
- site licence with out runtime fee
- 6 month support and updates included
- 1 single-user license of J1939 DeviceDesigner
- optional maintenance agreement